CNIL: Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (French Data Protection Authority).
GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation
Personal data: this encompasses “any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual”. These people must keep control of it.
Host: an entity whose purpose is to make a website available online to users.
Cookie: a cookie contains several pieces of data. They are used to collect information about your browsing on the sites and to send you personalised services based on the data collected.
User: an individual who accesses the https://feedgy.solar/ website.
PURPOSE OF THIS POLICY
The purpose of this policy is to provide information on the processing of your data on the https://feedgy.solar/en/ website.
SAS Quantom – capital of €66,936
83 rue la fayette – 75009 Paris,
The publication director is Mr Yan Baratte.
The site is hosted by the company OVH
19 Place Françoise Dorin, 75017 Paris
This policy supplements the legal notice which can be consulted by users at the following address: Legal Mentions
WHAT DATA IS INVOLVED?
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information you provide to us, such as your first and last name, gender, e-mail address, telephone number and occupation;
- Information you provide when you use the services on our website;
- Information contained in any communications you send to us by e-mail or on our website via the contact form;
- Any other personal information that you communicate to us.
ORIGIN OF PERSONAL DATA
The data collected is the result of your consent. We take no steps to collect data that is unnecessary or disproportionate to the intended purpose.
PURPOSES AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
1. Necessity of collection
Personal information provided to us through our website will be used for the purposes described in this policy or on the relevant pages of the site. We may use your personal information to:
- Administer our website and our business;
- Enable your use of the services offered on our website;
- Provide you with services purchased from our website;
- Send you statements, invoices and payment reminders and collect your payments.
- Send you email notifications that you have expressly requested;
- Deal with requests and complaints made by or about you in relation to your website;
- Maintain the security of our website and prevent fraud.
2. Conservation interval
All Personal Data collected is processed and stored for a limited period depending on the purpose of the processing and the legislation applicable to the Services. Data relating to the User (surname, first name, gender, e-mail address) will be deleted 36 months after the last contact with the User. Once these retention periods have expired, Users’ Personal Data will be permanently deleted or anonymised.
Without your explicit consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing or to other third parties.
SUB-CONTRACTORS AND RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Internal use: Your personal data is initially used internally by our departments, within the limits of their respective responsibilities.
Hosting: Our website is hosted by OVH. Data is managed and stored by this secure host. This company is subject to a strict obligation of confidentiality with regard to your information.
All data is hosted within the European Union.
The European Data Protection Regulation gives users various rights with regard to their personal information:
- Right of access (Article 15 GDPR): you can obtain access to your personal data.
- Right of rectification (Article 16 GDPR): you can request rectification of your personal data.
- Right to oppose (Article 21 RGPD): you can oppose the company using some of your data.
- Right to erasure (Article 17 GDPR): you can request the erasure of your personal data.
- Right to limit processing (Article 18 GDPR): you can request that the processing of your personal data be limited.
- Right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority: by contacting the CNIL directly, for example.
- Right to the portability of your data (Article 20 GDPR): gives individuals the possibility of recovering part of their data in an open and machine-readable format.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time (Article 13-2 GDPR): you can withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data.
Visit the cnil.fr website for more information about your rights.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this system, you can contact the department in charge of data protection at LDRD :
M.BARATTE Yan – 83 rue la Fayette – 75009 Paris,
If necessary, you can lodge an appeal directly with the CNIL:
By sending a letter to the following address
3 place Fontenoy
75334 Paris cedex 07
Or directly on the website https://www.cnil.fr
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of each e-mail you receive.